Rotary Bottle Washing Machine
The "Ambica Pharma",RotaryBottle Washing Machine is compact and highly efficient machine with elegant look. This multi functional multi featured Bottle Washing Machine meets the GMP requirements of washing for glass and plastic bottle. The Bottle Washing Machine operates on the Rotary principle with "Geneva" mechanism and requires manual loading and unloading of bottles.
- Geneva mechanism.
- Four inner, one outer and one air wash.
- Sequence of washes to customer's choice.
- Output: 64 to 100 bottles per minute.
- Easy operation.
- Stationery nozzles eliminate contamination of water cycles.
- Easy loading and unloading with two rows.
- An individual solenoid valve for each washing sequence, which eliminates
- carbon plate and other accessories, reduces leakage and maintenance to minimum.
- Higher capacity centrifugal pumps to wash bigger bottles (500 & 1000 ml.)
- The stationary nozzles avoid chipping of bottlenecks.
- Pumps and tanks are mounted on portable stand for easy maintenance.
- Bottles guide system especially for lightweight bottle.
Bottle Specifications :
Diameter of container 25mm to 100mm
Outside diameter of neck 20mm to 28mm
Height of container Up to 280mm
Note With help of the change parts.
Motor for main drive 1/2 HP / 415 V / 3 Phase / 50 Hz / 1000 RPM
Motor for Pumps 1 HP / 415 V / 3 Phase / 50 Hz / 2800 RPM
Electric Heater Tank 3 KW
Total Load 5 KW
Dimensions 1550 mm L X 1700 mm W X 1300 mm H
Net Weight 750 Kgs. Approx.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
16/4, Kailash Industrial Estate, Part-IV, Opp. Sugyan Vidhya Vihar School, Virat Nagar, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India